- The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Firm and that Firm collects from you;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from you;
- Firm’s information security practices and policies; and
- Firm’s policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
Collection of Information
The “Information” provided by you to Firm or collected from you by Firm may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Your user name along with your password;
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your e-mail address or other contact formation;
- Your date of birth;
- Your gender;
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history);
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including one-time password;
- Internet protocol address;
- Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website; or
- Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with Firm,
Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Firm’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website.
You represent that the Personal Information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and that you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information.
Firm may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when you visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Firm to identify you personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location;
- details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider;
- the type of browser (internet explorer, firefox, opera, google chrome etc.);
- the operating system of your system, device and the Website you last visited before visiting the Website;
Purpose and Usage of Personal Information
The Firm does not disclose, transfer, trade, rent or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
Information provided by you is used only:
- To facilitate your use of the Website;
- To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To provide you with information about Firm’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Firm;
- To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to Firms’s terms of service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Firm believes may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on our Website;
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, if you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To administer product downloads;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- To protect the integrity of the Website; and
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
Your Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and in accordance with the provisions set out herein.
Disclosure of Information
The Firm uses some third parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on our Website and portals. During this process, none of your Personal Information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Security Practices and Procedures
The security of your Information is very important to the Firm. We have aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, the Firm uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details.
We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the applicable laws, to safeguard and protect your Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your Information shared with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Information unless we have been grossly and wilfully negligent.
In the event of any breach of your Personal Information, the Firm will, without unreasonable delay, notify you of it by email or fax and will restore the integrity of the data system.
User Rights and Discretion
You can review, modify, add, correct or update your Personal Information on a regular basis. When you update information, the Firm will keep a copy of the prior version for its records. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information provided by you.
You agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or is prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings. In respect to such data or information, the aforementioned rights will not be available.
The Firm may, if you prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail.
Although the Firm provides full security and secrecy to your Personal Information, we urge you to be careful with sharing of your Personal Information with any third party claiming to be related to the Firm on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Firm disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and the Firm takes no responsibility of the same.
Changes in Constitution
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Firm’s policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
The Firm respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from teesworm.com or have any grievances to share, please report to [email protected]